PMI-ACP Exam PrepJuly 5, 2021 2021-07-08 11:12
PMI-ACP Exam Prep
PMI-ACP Exam Prep
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification approves your knowledge of agile principles and your ability with agile methods. PMI ACP Certification offers a high level of professional reliability.
Now you can prepare for your PMI-ACP exam at your home or office with an online webinar. It’s an excellent opportunity for working professionals.
How to prepare for the PMI-ACP exam
PMI-ACP Exam Structure
• There are 120-total multiple-choice questions that build up the PMI-ACP examination
• 20 randomly picked questions are involved and do not figure towards the pass/fail decision
• There are 3-hours to pass the test
• The passing score is expected to be in the range of 65-70%
• Cadets may make clear “cut” papers that compose answers, such as for formula- based exam questions.
Attend Mock Tests (exam simulator)
The PMI-ACP exam is not about your education in Agile, Scrum, etc. It’s about your study and understanding skills, as well. You need to prepare before you take the real exam. It is desirable to take at least 4-5 training tests before seeming for your examination.
Design a Study Method in Advance
While planning your exam method, keep the following points in purpose:
• Put 10-12 weeks of study to improve sufficiently, while registering for the exam.
• Fulfil your professional and personal duties such that you understand the precise amount of continuous study time every day.
• Allow sufficient time with enough opportunities to experience all the crucial circumstances
• Consider up a PMI-ACP exam preparation course, which can accommodate the expected 21 hours training
• Avoid reading a lot of books when there is an insufficient amount of time to study.
• Take as several practice exams as feasible.